The links below reflect an automated feed of information related to this topic. The information is from outside resources throughout the internet and is not material created by the editorial staff at the Biederman Blog.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in trademark dispute with Filipino business owneron March 3, 2021 at 8:14 am
According to World Trademark Review (WTR), Soriano applied for the name Archewell Harvatera in July 2020 under cosmetics and fragrance.
- Zoom Has a Big Problem. A Stanford Professor Just Spelled It Out In 13 Wordson March 3, 2021 at 5:37 am
And while a professional trademark search would be beyond the scope of this article, I did check the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's online directory.
- Mattel Hit With TM Suit Over Its Emoji-Style Barbie Dollon March 3, 2021 at 4:07 am
The Germany-based Emoji Co., which owns a host of trademarks for "emoji" worldwide, says Mattel created its own "Emoji Style" Barbie without ...
- Mattel Sued for Trademark Infringement Over 'Emoji Style' Barbieon March 3, 2021 at 1:18 am
GmbH, which owns trademarks for emoji characters in numerous countries, hit Mattel Inc . with a lawsuit in California federal court Tuesday, alleging the ...
- Statement Regarding City of Pasadena Filing Motions To Dismiss Claims as Alleged by ...on March 3, 2021 at 12:22 am
The motions make clear that this case is not—and has never been—about trademark rights. The City and Tournament have a long-standing Master ...
- NYT Lets Go of Trademark Lawsuit Against Time Magazineon March 2, 2021 at 11:15 pm
And it has three registered trademarks going back several years covering the title and various uses of the title. The infringement of Time's event name ...
- Changes to IP laws offers an easier path to industrial design protection, says Oyen Wiggs lawyeron March 2, 2021 at 9:45 pm
It offers businesses and innovators the possibility of obtaining trademark ... of IP assets, particularly patents, industrial designs, and trademarks.
- Backpack battle: Colorado's Osprey sues California retailer over brandingon March 2, 2021 at 9:33 pm
A California clothing company is ripping off Colorado outdoor gear maker Osprey's branding in violation of a trademark agreement between the two ...
- HireQuest, Inc. Closes Acquisition of Snelling Staffingon March 2, 2021 at 9:11 pm
It is HireQuest's expectation that certain of the branches being sold will be operated under a trademark license agreement resulting in continued ...
- Shiseido Surges in Trademark Applications, L'Oreal Slideson March 2, 2021 at 8:15 pm
GENEVA — L'Oréal — the world's top filer of international trademark applications in 2019 — slipped to the fifth position in the latest annual rankings, ...
- TheraCell Announces Immediate Release Of Its TheraFuze DBF® Fiber Bag Solution For Graft ...on March 2, 2021 at 7:18 pm
... that a patent (U.S. Patent Number 10,639,157) related to the Fiber Bag was issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office in May 2020.
- Pun Intended, but Not Infringing: 9th Circuit Finds LETTUCE TURNIP THE BEET Aesthetically ...on March 2, 2021 at 6:37 pm
LTTB owns four trademark registrations for the pun for various apparel products, tote bags, and online retail store services, among other things.
- Rendering of Denny Crum Hallon March 2, 2021 at 6:22 pm
How familiar are you with the process of obtaining an official patent from the federal Patent & Trademark Office? How familiar are you with the process ...
- Case: Trademarks/Infringement (6th Cir.)on March 2, 2021 at 6:11 pm
Case: Trademarks/Infringement (6th Cir.) ... in favor of online retailer Redbubble Inc. in Ohio State University's action for trademark infringement.
- Puloli and Telit Announce New IoT Modules for Private IoT Networkson March 2, 2021 at 5:14 pm
Qualcomm is a trademark or registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated. Qualcomm 9205 LTE Modem is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, ...
- Women's Entrepreneurship Symposium Invites Women to Innovation Ecosystemon March 2, 2021 at 5:03 pm
The US Patent and Trademark Office is the federal agency authorized for granting US patents and registering trademarks. ShareTweet ...
- The Trademarks protected and registered in the UAEon March 2, 2021 at 5:03 pm
Trademarks are considered the true identity of a company since these brands define the company's products, determine their quality, and serve to ...
- Naturally Splendid CEO provides update on company's trademark of “NATERA”on March 2, 2021 at 4:07 pm
... provide an update on their appeal of a decision of the Federal Court of Canada relating to its Canadian trademark application to register NATERA.
- Destiny 2 developer has filed a trademark for Bungiecon, but it's not what you thinkon March 2, 2021 at 3:56 pm
If you see the Bungiecon term and assume it's going to be a convention of some kind, closer examination of the trademark could make you think twice.
- The APA Panel Trademark Explainedon March 2, 2021 at 3:33 pm
By Robin West. The APA trademark provides a lot of useful information for builders and specifiers. APA trademarked panels are suitable for a variety of ...