The links below reflect an automated feed of information related to this topic. The information is from outside resources throughout the internet and is not material created by the editorial staff at the Biederman Blog.
- Nike is Suing a Former Employee and His Company Over Allegedly Infringing Customized Footwearon July 23, 2021 at 3:41 pm
... of Nike's famous Swoosh design and other protected trade dress,” and then selling them for “hundreds or up to several thousand dollars each.”.
- Puma Has Withdrawn its Opposition in Fight Over Nike's “Footware” Trademarkon July 23, 2021 at 12:56 pm
The Fashion Law · Fashion · Business ... July 20, 2021 - By TFL. The Fashion Law ... Join our mailing list. Stay up to date with The Fashion Law. Email*.
- As Luxury-Level M&A Continues to Unfold, What's Goodwill Got to Do With it?on July 23, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Lanvin-owner Fosun Fashion Group, for instance, acquired Italian footwear company Sergio Rossi in June, and a week later, LVMH Moët Hennessy ...
- Smart Fashion Market 2021 Analysis of Key Trends, Industry Dynamics and Future Growth 2027 ...on July 23, 2021 at 3:11 am
The worldwide Smart Fashion Market is powered by different variables, as indicated by a nitty gritty evaluation clarified in the report. This investigation ...
- VTMNTS — Vetements' Vowelless New Brand — Is Hereon July 22, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Vetements, the influential streetwear-meets-luxury brand known for rewriting the rules of fashion (or trolling shoppers with $1,000 hoodies, depending ...
- Vetements Loses the Vowels for New Brand Nameon July 22, 2021 at 7:36 pm
Specialized website The Fashion Law reported in April that Vetements had filed upward of 25 trademark applications to use the Vtmnts mark on ...
- Tag: Smart Fashion Market Size In United Stateson July 7, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Hoffmann-La Roche, Sanofi, Biogen, Daii… © 2021 Murphy's Hockey Law.